Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ke$ha: Imam oko 200 pesama za drugi album / I have 200 songs for my second album

Kesha: ‘I have 200 songs for my second album’


Ke$ha je u intervjuu za Digital Spy rekla da je napisala oko 200 pesama za njen drugi album. Ona dodaje da će novi album biti eksperimentalniji, da će imati rok prizvuk, kao i da je inspirisana muzikom Led Zeppelina, Iggya Popa i AC/DC.
"Stalno pišem o mojim ludim iskusvima širom sveta, pa imam gomilu napisanih pesama. Još ih nisam snimila, ali to će se desiti uskoro", kaže pevačica.
Njen prvi album "Animal", sa reizdanjem "Cannibal", postigao je veliki uspeh, pa ostaje da se vidi kako će publika prihvatiti novu, rock Ke$hu.

***

Ke$ha in an interview for Digital Spy revealed that she wrote around 200 songs for her sophmore album. She also said that her new record will be experimental with rock influence and that she's inspired by music of  Led ZeppelinIggy Pop and AC/DC.
"I'm writing constantly about all my crazy experiences across the world, so I have a lot of music I've already written. I haven't turned that material into a record yet, but it's definitely coming along", the singer says.
Her debut album "Animal", with a re-release "Cannibal", became a huge success for her, so let's wait and see how new, rock Ke$ha will be accepted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment